Air filter Multipurpose Purification Filtration Microns Sintered Porous Plate
Sintered Porous Plate Description
Sintered filters elements are widely used in chemical, petroleum,
metallurgy, air craft, gas, electronic, pharmacy, pneumatic, air
regulator components, pressure filter elements, air filters and
Porous Sintered Metal Filters consist of highly uniform,
interconnected networks of pores with tortuous paths that trap
solid particles in gas or liquid flow streams. Excellent depth
filters with superior mechanical strength. Stainless Steel Type
316L withstands temperatures up to 750°F (399°C) in oxidizing and
900°F (482°C) in reducing environments. These steam autoclavable
filters can be cleaned by other methods, such as ultrasonic baths
or reverse flow flushing. If your application requires even greater
resistance to corrosion, temperature, wear, and vibration, other
nickel-based alloys are available.
Sintered Porous Plate Feature:
(1) Good strength: It has extremely high mechanical strength and
compressive strength due to the support of the fourth and fifth
(2) Easy to clean: as the surface filter material is used, it has
the characteristics of cleaning, especially suitable for
(3) Easy to process: suitable for cutting, bending, stamping,
drawing, welding and other processing technology.
(4) High temperature resistance: it can withstand the high
temperature of 480℃
(5) Corrosion resistance: SUS316L and 304 are used, so the
corrosion resistance is strong.
(6) Filtration accuracy: The range of filtration accuracy is 1
-100, all of which have reliable filtration performance.
(7) Stability: Due to the upper and lower two layers of screen for
protection, adding diffusion and solid melting sintering process of
the filter mesh is not easy to deformation.
Sintered Porous Plate Application:
(1) Materials used for dispersion cooling in extremely high
(2) For the application of uniform gas in powder industry,
fluidized plate in iron and steel industry.
(3) For gas distribution fluidized bed orifice plate materials.
(4) It is used in the pulverized coal pulverized coal injection and
dense phase conveying system.
(5) Filtration, washing and drying of materials in the
(6) The catalyst supports the barrier.
(7) Used for polyester, oil, food and beverage, chemical fiber
products filtration, also used for water treatment and gas
Sintered Porous Plate Introduce:
1. The end cover of the anti-corrosion filter core is molded by
injection, with a nylon reinforcement layer. The filter core is
quickly pasted with formic alcohol resin.
2. Butyl rubber seal ring guarantees absolute sealing and high
temperature resistance up to 120° c.
3. Stainless steel framework perforated cylindrical design, the
strength is far greater than that of electroplated steel, two-way
7bar pressure resistance.
4. The particle pre-filtration layer is wound on both sides of the
filter material to ensure the particle filtration and increase the
strength of the filter material.
5. Borosilicate fiber filter material is resistant to high
temperature and chemical corrosion, and has a high void ratio to
ensure efficient filtration and minimum pressure loss.
6, polyester fiber liquid layer, this material can "capture" the
filter layer formed by small oil droplets, and rapid settlement of
the filter under the lower part, to avoid flow with the airflow.
Significantly different from foam materials, polyester materials
have stronger toughness, avoiding damage and contaminating the
7. It should be known that for every 0.14 KGF /cm increase in
pressure drop, power input will increase by 1%.
8. The filter element shall always remain at the low pressure drop
level and not be saturated during the specified life.
9. Compared with other brands, it has stronger pollutant removal
ability but lower pressure drop.
Sintered Porous Plate Property:
|mesh count:||2-635 Mesh|
Sintered Porous Plate Picture
The Product Shipping:
The factory pictures: